You have got too many pop-up warnings from Worm:VBS/Jenxcus.K? Can’t effectively remove Worm:VBS/Jenxcus.K from your systems? Read the following post, you will learn an easy way to permanently remove Worm:VBS/Jenxcus.K.
Basic Description of Worm:VBS/Jenxcus.K
Type: Trojan horse
Dangerous level: Highly Severe
Targeted Browsers: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome etc.
Targeted OS: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 etc.
Worm:VBS/Jenxcus.K is an extremely dangerous and ruinous Trojan horse that intrudes into random systems by exploiting system loopholes, insecure network resources and other PC threats. This Trojan horse is capable of wreaking great havocs till the systems crash.
Worm:VBS/Jenxcus.K will cause serious damages to your computer in all aspects once infiltration. Firstly, with its infection, it will make most of your system files hidden and inaccessible; meanwhile, it runs too many other weird processes to disturb normal system functions of your computer. Secondly, it hijacks your browsers and allows cyber hackers to access to your system to steal sensitive data. In addition, it will mess up your system configuration so as to stop you from operating certain programs, especially your virus protection utility. In most cases, blue screen and system crash will frequently happen to the infected machines. And what is worse, Worm:VBS/Jenxcus.K hijacks Windows Registry and writes many registry entries in your system with random letters. Hence, commonplace antivirus programs cannot pick up all its DLL files, registry entries and other associated files. For this reason, the only effective way is to remove it in a manual way.
Fatal Symptoms of Worm:VBS/Jenxcus.K Infection
1) Worm:VBS/Jenxcus.K messes up your system registry and changes your system settings
2) Worm:VBS/Jenxcus.K damages most of your system files and brings in more other computer threats
3) Worm:VBS/Jenxcus.K keeps track of your online activities and causes leakage of your personal information
4) Worm:VBS/Jenxcus.K rapidly terminates active antivirus, anti-spyware and security-related software processes, disables essential system services and prevents standard system tools from running.
Best Way to Get Rid of Worm:VBS/Jenxcus.K
Step 1- Restart your computer in Safe Mode with Networking
1) Unplug the internet cable to shut down the victimized computer, and then restart your computer normally. (If it is wireless connection, turn off/on instead of plugging in/out your internet cable)
2) As you have restarted your computer, a window about Windows Advanced Boot Options will come out
4) Then wait for desktop completing to load files, your computer restart now
Step 2-Uninstall related programs that bring in Worm:VBS/Jenxcus.K from your PC
Worm:VBS/Jenxcus.K will come into random PCs by bundling with various programs. To completely remove it, you will need to uninstall all programs that have bundled with it or been compromised by it.
Note: All suspicious programs will not be all shown on your program list, and they will be displayed with different names. Just uninstall the one you find and other unwanted programs you don’t recognize.
Step 3- Stop all running processes of Worm:VBS/Jenxcus.K.
1) Press combination key of Ctrl+ Esc+ Shift in Windows7/vista to pull up Windows Task Manager; Press combination key of Ctrl+ Alt+ Del in Windows XP/ Windows 8 to pull up Windows Task Manager
2) Scroll down and select all processes of Worm:VBS/Jenxcus.K, click End process to end them
Note: You should look for carefully because names of processes of Worm:VBS/Jenxcus.K will be displayed differently with random letters.If you can’t accurately distinguish all malicious processes of Worm:VBS/Jenxcus.K and you need online supports, please feel free to contact Doofix Online Support for best help.
Step 4-Delete all the files related to Worm:VBS/Jenxcus.K
2) Click on ” View”, scroll down the list and tick “Show hidden files, folders and drives”, simultaneously, uncheck “Hide protected operating system files (Recommended)” then a Warning box pops up to confirm whether you are sure to uncheck “Hide protected operating system files (Recommended)”, click “Yes”
3) Then click “OK”
Delete all files related to Worm:VBS/Jenxcus.K in Local disk
Click to open My Computer/Computer, then carefully search files related to Worm:VBS/Jenxcus.K and delete all of them in your Local disk and other hard disks.
Please check all files related to Worm:VBS/Jenxcus.K as below:
Program Files \ Worm:VBS/Jenxcus.K \ Worm:VBS/Jenxcus.K. exe
User Profile \Desktop\ Worm:VBS/Jenxcus.K. lnk
User Profile \Start Menu \ Worm:VBS/Jenxcus.K \ Worm:VBS/Jenxcus.K. lnk
User Profile \Start Menu \ Worm:VBS/Jenxcus.K \Help. lnk
User Profile \Start Menu \ Worm:VBS/Jenxcus.K \Registration. lnk
User Profile \Application Data\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Quick Launch \ Worm:VBS/Jenxcus.K. lnk
Step 5- Remove all associated registry entries of Worm:VBS/Jenxcus.K:
1) Click Start menu, type regedit in the search programs and files box and press Enter key to open Registry Editor
2) Find out and delete suspicious registry files of Worm:VBS/Jenxcus.K in the “Registry Editor” as blow:
HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run\ [RANDOM CHARACTERS].exe
Step 6 Once you finish all the above steps, you need to restart your computer with regular mode to check the effectiveness.
Note: If you don’t have much computer skills, manual removal guide of Worm:VBS/Jenxcus.K may be a procedure of high complexity. Therefore, to ensure trouble-free and successful removal, you need to be cautious to follow every single step to delete files of Worm:VBS/Jenxcus.K.